I feel horrible for not writing about Alaina on her one month and two month marks. I suppose I have been in denial about her growing up so fast. She woke me up at 4:30 this morning and I thought "Yay Alaina, you are one month old in a few minutes" but as I pulled myself out of my sleepy state I sadly realized no, my sweet baby is 3 months old! Why does time have to slip away so quickly? She's lost that sweet newborn cry and her little corndog nose. That is what I call the little tiny white speckles on newborns noses.
Alaina at 3 months:
She wakes up with a huge smile on her face and her arms stretched high every morning.
She loves watching her family run around the house while sitting in her excersauser jumper thing.
She loves jumping in her bumper jumper in the bathroom doorway as I shower each day. After jumping for a few minutes she falls asleep.
She goes to bed at 8:00 every night and falls into a deep sleep minutes after being put in her bed.
She sleeps 8-9 hours each night before waking up for her mid-night snack.
She loves to grab my hair or shirt while I'm holding her
She's too long for her 3 month pajamas! She's starting to wear her 6 month outfits now.
She was diagnosed with eczema :(
She's been rolling from tummy to back since she was 2 weeks old.
She giggles but she's stingy and hardly laughs with us.
She smiles when I talk to her. She smiles a lot!
She can bat at toys and hold rattles.
She's loved tummy time every day of her life but this past week decided it's pretty much the worst thing ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment