Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Honeymoon!!!




On August 9th we woke up and got ready to fly to Mexico! I think our flight was around 11:00 and we finally got to the resort in Puerto Vallarta at 1:00 am their time (11:00 pm out time). We were hungry so we found food at an all day food bar thing and went for a "moonlit walk on the beach". Gary made sure that I took note of the moonlit walk on the beach.

While we were there we went to some super fancy restaurants. One served Mexican food and another was Italian. The food was so SO amazing! The service was just as great except they only spoke Spanish...

The beach was AMAZING! The sunsets were beautiful. We took pictures with Gary's camera but sadly they weren't coming out right so we didn't take as many as I would have liked. That's a huge bummer but oh well.

The trip was unexplainable amazing and perfect! (other than the getting sick part...) I think it will be the greatest vacation on my life!

No comments: