Saturday, March 14, 2009

March!! And SPRING!!!

I am SO ready for spring. I love being able to just walk outside without having to bundle up first. It's also really refreshing to open the windows in the mornings, that part is one of my favorite parts of spring! Anyway, as it gets warmer here there are more things to do! For example, we went for a nice little bike ride a couple weeks ago.

I am still working at the Charleston Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and teaching on Thursdays. I really enjoy my Tuesdays though. Those are my deep cleaning days. I have worked everyday for the past two weeks so I was pretty excited when Tuesday came around this week!! I had done a pretty good job of keeping up with everything though so I also took some time to take it easy.

Gary is getting pretty burned out of his job at Orange Soda. He's looking into doing a sales job with a food storage company this summer though. It's a brand new company and so far they are doing really well here in Utah, as you could imagine... He seems pretty excited to try it out!

I went to the doctor again this morning. I'm excited because I was sick of going to those community health centers that are looming with illness. I finally have a doctor!! In a real office!! Anyway, I just went for a check up and he told me I'm crazy! HA ha, not really. He did tell me that I probably do have OCD and then told me to chill out. If I can't he told me he's going to have me "just talk with a psychologist". He told me that he thinks my migraines are a result of the stress. So I'm going to try and "chill" I guess and that should make me so much happier and healthier too. I knew these things... I just have a strong desire to be perfect.

Other then that, not a lot has been going on around here. We bought a few guppies today, but that wouldn't be a surprise to anyone. We're always buying fish. You'd think we have hundreds but we're only at about 30. But we've got 85 gallons of water to fill!!! (that's the 75 gallon and the 10 gallon).

I really want to move away from this Utah place. It feels so temporary. It's like I'm in limbo waiting to be moved to a permanent location. I told Gary that we need to move to Denver or Vancouver because once we have kids I want to be around family. We really have no idea what we'll be doing even in a year from now though so who knows where we'll be!!

Anyway, that's the latest here in the Hall home of Provo. Hope everyone who's reading is doing well!!

No comments: