Saturday, July 4, 2009

May, June and Now... JULY!!!

I feel really bad for not writing for 2 months!! Yikes! We have had a lot of fun though. Gary turned 24, and I learned he would rather have his day ignored then celebrated. His parent's came to Provo to take Mark and his friends to EFY. We spent a Sunday on Temple square and the rest of the week just hanging out (slack lining, eating the best french toast in the world, meeting more family....). I really enjoyed their visit.

Gary has been in and out of a few jobs. He's currently a manager of a call center that is struggling. He also works full time at another call center taking inbound calls. As for me, I'm still in LOVE with my job at the Charleston. I now work about 40 hours a week. I'm doing activities on Tuesdays. When summer is over I'll just do reception 5 days a week. Now that I'm used to it, working full time is piece of cake! I still have plenty of time to make the house spotless, make new dinners and have fun! (and the hours are really good on the bank!).

Now we are in Preston Idaho for the holiday weekend. There are 20 people here! My family is here from Washington, Preston and Jen are here with their kids and the Allreds are here as well. It's crazy but a lot of fun!!! I'm REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO TONIGHT!!!

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments: