
So, I now live in Denver Colorado! Woo Hoo! We safely made our move and are almost done unpacking. The only catch is... the house we're living in is up for sale. Kent (my father in law) owns the house and has remodeled it. It's beautiful!!! and I love it. He's trying to sell it but in the mean time, we're living there to make the mortgage payment and to make it look lived in. The only down side is, we could have to move again any given month.
I was a little scared of the big move. My fears were/are not finding or liking a new job, not renting out the basement apartment in Provo (PLEASE spread the word, it's a nice apartment for a good deal!) and being lonely. We'll see how those issues turn out. So far though I have found Denver to be 1) VERY confusing as far as some roads go and 2) filled with VERY nice people! You would think people in Utah would be nicer, right? Totally wrong! As a whole, Denver's citizens are by far much more considerate than I'd see in Utah.
I also love the shopping here. You see, when I say we live in Denver... I mean Denver! We're right smack in the middle of it all which means you find your store just around the corner! Ikea for example... just 10 minutes away! Walmart? Yep, 10 blocks away. Target? Got a few of those. Seriously, this place is awesome!
Gary and his dad are working on their business and I'm just tagging along with whom ever has the more exciting day planed. I hope I find a job soon, and hope even more that the basement gets rented out! Thanks for reading, and I'll keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment