Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One Year Down... Eternity to Go!!!

It's hard to believe that Gary and I have been married for a year now! It has been an amazing year and I'm really thankful to be married to him not just for time, but for eternity. Everyone says the first five years are the hardest... if these years are "hard" I really can't wait for the easy ones! We have been blessed to not be faced with any major trials or disagreements. We are really just happy and in love!

For our anniversary we went to Salt Lake City! We first went to Ikea and shopped around. Gary was AMAZING and made sure that I saw everything in the store. He was so fun to shop with! Then we went out to a yummy lunch after which we checked into our Bed and Breakfast! We stayed at the Parrish Place . After taking a short nap while Gary read, we went to Gateway mall for more shopping! and a movie. We saw, and loved, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Since it ended at 11:30 we then called it a night. The next morning we woke up to a lovely breakfast in bed! We checked out and took the scinic rout back home just in time for dinner with the family! It was a really great weekend away.

The yummy breakfast!



The jettet tub/shower!



The sitting area we never sat in.





Our Sleep Number Bed! (I'm a 35)

No comments: