Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MOVING!

Most of you have heard... Gary and I are moving to Denver August 28th!! That's about 3 weeks away now. I'm extremely excited to get out of Utah and move on with the next chapter in our life. We're looking for jobs but have 100% faith that everything will work out nicely.

In the mean time, we're still carrying on our daily rituals. I'm now working as receptionist/activities director at the Charleston. Long story short, we don't have anyone doing activities so I'm putting together the calendars and on Tuesdays I even get to do the activities with them! It's stressful and I really don't enjoy it most of the time but I'm the type that likes things to be done the right way so I just take the initiative and do it myself. Actually, really... I love playing with the residents. I just don't like gathering them all together (going to all 64 doors and asking them to come down...). And today a coworker that I had admired and respected really threw me off guard and started yelling at me. Yeah... that's a nice way to start the day! NOT! I tried to just brush it off and not care but I couldn't help but to loose a lot of respect for the poor girl. I'll have to pray about that one. (update: 2 days pass and we're back to good standing.)

Gary is still working at the same place. (I don't even know what its called) He does customer service and is actually the team lead so he deals with the REALLY angry people. He seems to do a great job at anything he does though! He and his dad are working hard on their companies too so Gary is always working and trying to become more successful! He's really quite amazing.

No comments: