Well... I have a lot to blog about today! I guess that's what I get for avoiding it for the past week.
Thursday I was fortunate enough to get to go to the Rockies game with Gary, Eric and a girl Eric brought (her name was Erin). I don't really love baseball as much as I do football or basketball so I was a wee bit excited but figured it would be long. Well... we got there and luckily it was sunny and warm-ish. We were sitting about 8 rows back from the field so we had a great view! It turned out to be pretty fun and entertaining. We won which gave us a wild card so the fans were pretty dang excited!
Eric was asked to play a game between innings. He said yes and was pretty excited. When it came time to play and the camera was all ready the announcer decided he had a better idea! So Eric didn't get to play. He did receive a $50 visa gift card though!


Friday we hung out with Eric, Bua, Taryn, Kris, and Derick. We mostly just at around our house waiting for everyone to show up, at which point 6 hours had passed and it was midnight so they went to go party and we went to bed.
Then, this past weekend was General Conference. Everyone always asks one of two questions so I'll answer them both for you.
1) What was your favorite talk?
Answer: I really loved President Monson's talk. I loved the service ideas and how it helped me see the millions of little things I can do to serve others!
2) What did you think the theme was?
Answer: I saw a few themes but mostly, love and service. I loved it!
We went up to Gary's parents Saturday morning to watch Saturday's two sessions and stay the night to watch Sunday's two sessions. I woke up at 7:00 on Saturday and make some homemade cinnamon rolls using a "Clone of a Cinnabon" recipe. They were amazing! We enjoyed eating them as we watched the Saturday Morning session. The rest of our weekend was spent just hanging out with the family and enjoying each other's company!
No comments:
Post a Comment