Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year!

Wow! Want to know what we did to celibrate the new year?! Nothing! We sat at home, alone, and watched the ball drop. It was nice. In the past it's always been a big deal... party at home or somewhere else... a dance... This year, nothing. It was fun though and really, my favorite part is watching the ball drop so it was perfect.

I do have some resalutions though. This is kind of  a new thing for me. I don't really make resalutions but I had some goals in mind. Here they are:
  1. Drink 72 oz of water a day! (so far, I have not met that goal but it's a goal... I'm working on it)
  2. Get down to 135 lbs. and stay there. Not a hard goal, but an important one.
  3. Get back into school!
There you have my New Year resolutions! They are realistic and should be easy to concor!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your new top piece! So cute!