Sunday, February 7, 2010

Gary's Sick....

Well, this past week I did about 8 tax returns! I finally feel comfortable doing a simple return. If it's too complicated I hand it off to someone else and go back to processing. It's really not so bad. I really don't mind all the assembling and calling and the taxes themselves.

Gary and I went to one of his friends houses last night for the first time. He name is Wendy. They are Evony buddies and since they both live in the Denver area and are LDS Wendy suggested we come over for dinner. It was wonderful! She made probably the best tasting soup I've ever had! It was a creamy enchilada soup. Oh how divine! I was practically full once I was done with the soup but to my surprise, the soup was just the beginning. Next she brought out plates served with salad with a cilantro dressing and chicken enchiladas. It was an amazing dinner!! As if the dinner wasn't amazing enough she finished the meal off with home made Crème brûlée. If only I could share with you, the glorious, amazing deliciousness. It was amazing! 

No comments: