Thursday, March 25, 2010

Boring March

^The fish in December, only 2 months old!
^Little fish in Decebmer
^The fish in March, 5 months old


Gary sold 37 Angelfish he raised! That was a big event. We drove to Centenial which is about 30 minutes away. Tricky thing is, we headed there right before a big snow storm. Right about when we arrived the snow started coming down hard! It just kept going and going. We ended up driving back in the middle of it all. It wasn’t too exciting other than the four car accidents we passed and the fact that it took us about 2 hours to drive home.
These are 4 of the 6 that we kept.

My little brother turned 12 this week. That’s scary to think about. He’s apparently five foot six inches which is about a foot larger than I remember him.

Taxes are still going well. I’m sometimes impressed with how much I know considering I knew nothing as of December. I’m a little afraid of running the office the last week of the year. I guess that will be a true test of my knowledge. Only about 3 weeks left till tax season is over! Then I’m going to organize my house in a detailed manor.

Speaking of house, the house is back on the market. That’s good and bad. We hope it sells for Kent’s sake but the showings can be annoying. I clean like crazy every morning making sure it’s spotless. Then agents leave lights on, doors unlocked, mud on the floor. Of course the messy rude ones are also the ones who don’t leave cards. But, we don’t mind the showings when we are already gone and I love showing off my cute house!

 Gary and I holding the 7lb burrito from Jack N Grill! It fed 4 of us 3 times!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

37! thats awesome! i didn't know you guys got the process down yet! congrats!