Saturday, March 6, 2010

Spring is Near!!!

Oh goodness, I'm excited! It's been so nice around here! This week has been a sunny and warm one. My flowers are even starting to bloom again and now that it's warm, we get to bring out the motorcycle!

Today Gary drove me around downtown Denver on the bike. It was spectacular! I LOVE being free, living in Denver and I especially love this warm weather. I'm sure it's not here to stay though, since March is Denver's snowiest month of the year. You know though? For being a snowy state it sure didn't snow much this winter. I think I can handle this Colorado stuff. In fact, I'm seriously in love.

Speaking of love, we bought a love sac with our tax refund money! You may have heard, we can't fit a couch through the living room door so, a beanbag has to do the trick for now. I'm excited though. These things are so huge and comfortable that even after we move and get older, we can still put the bean bag to good use. Guests can sleep on it, we can throw it in the office as a nice reading spot. It's just so unbelievably cozy! Here is a picture of Gary (as we speak) enjoying it as he plays a video game. As you may be able to see, it easily fits 2 adults or 4 very close friends (Gary's family wouldn't hesitate to all get cozy on that thing)!

 

Other than that, life is still the same. Tax season is still moving along. I'm far from as fearful about taxes now though. In fact, I'm not afraid of this whole tax thing at all! Gary has been busy helping with taxes as well but he's still managing to get some web stuff done for his own business as well. He's a hardworking guy!

My restaurant blog is picking up! It's now Colorado's 6th/7th (depending on the day) most popular blog (out of 41) according to Urbanspoon. It's becoming quite a bit of fun. In fact, this Tuesday, we are attending a VIP event in Boulder as a celebration of Smashburger's first location in Boulder. We'll be mingling among the Smashburger executives and other foodie people trying the new menu (on the house) the day before the store's grand opening. I'm thrilled!

Colorado Critics Denver restaurants

There you have it! That's all that's happening around here as of late. Thank you for reading my blog, I appreciate it!

No comments: