Today alone, I survived off of little to no sleep, I found that one of my favorite shirts has a huge hole in the arm pit and had a water bottle leak in my purse causing all sorts of messes! Luckily Gary's birthday package from my family contained chocolate. Gary kindly donated a piece to me and I'm as happy as can be! I also got to spend my day with two cute kids. We had fun singing silly songs, reading books, played outside avoiding the bees and even did hide and seek!
Yesterday I started off my day by running to Walmart for a couple of items. When I came back Gary said he was about to call the police due to a very offensive, obscene and threatening voice mail from a random guy in LA. Whatever. I handed him my phone since I happen to have Denver police non emergency on my call list. The police said they would come by to see if we needed to file a report. After the officer listened to the message he said we could file a report since it wasn't just harassment but a few threats were thrown in there too.
He said he'd turn it in to the detectives to start an investigation to find the guy and what not. I had little faith that they could or would do anything about it. I am 99% sure the phone number he used to call us was a fake since there are handfuls of reports online of pranks from the same number but from different people. Today however, we got a call back from the officer. He said that the case has been handed over to the FBI because this guy has called some government officials as well. The good news is that when threats are thrown at government, they do everything they can to find the suspect and as a result, I feel safe again.
No comments:
Post a Comment