Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Best 2 Years

This Sunday is our second anniversary. Since we're having such a tough month financially and we don't have a car, we're celebrating it simply this year.

With our hardest month yet, Gary and I have certainly grown closer this past month than any other. It's been hard but in the end I will have learned so much about him, me and us as a couple. I already have learned a new depth of love and I know that we have even tougher challenges to come.

I'm so thankful for Gary and all he does for me and our family. He is always praying for guidance in what's best for our family and I appreciate that. I'm grateful for his deep faith that everything will always be okay.

This week I had a break down. I was mad, stressed, depressed and felt hopeless. Gary kept telling me everything will be okay and I just kept pushing him away telling him he needs to stop with all the "happy ever after fluffy stuff". I later learned that he is just as stressed as I am but puts on his happy face to keep me calm and at peace. I'm so thankful for that because he's right, his happy face does keep me calm.

I am grateful that he is so gifted in his entrepreneurial ways. He can make money doing what he loves and that is a blessing and a gift. I love that he can be home with me every day and provide for us too.

I love how happy that boy is. He has such an innocent, childlike happiness and I LOVE it! I love how much he loves me and I get weepy every time I think about how deeply he loves me. My favorite quote from him is "If you knew how amazing you are you wouldn't doubt how much I love you".

 I'm in love with that boy and I'm extremely grateful that we get to spend the rest of eternity together!! I'm so blessed!

No comments: