Thursday, February 14, 2013

 

It's a cold, snowy Valentine's Day but we're not letting that stop us! Ellie and I are on a mission to make today awesome! First we had crepes with apples for breakfast. Oh my goodness they were amazing. Next we did some coloring in her new coloring book followed by a painting project. Paint always leads to a bath but today it was a bubble bath with pink bubbles. Once she was dry we had lunch and headed out to play in the snow. Now she's just munching on oatmeal squares.

Yesterday I made a special trip to the park. Ellie has always loved swinging so I put her in the toddler swing and gave her a little push. She screamed a mad/scared little scream so I stopped the swing and just rocked it while holding onto her and that also made her scream. I thought I'd let her just run free. She liked that a little but she didn't actually run. She just stood there at which point I found that there was broken glass everywhere so we just left. Not at all what I envisioned but it was still a great time to snap some photos!

No comments: