Monday, September 21, 2009

Uneventful Weekend

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd give an update. Then I realized there is nothing TO update.

Gary is doing an amazing job selling SEO (search engine optimization) and web development for the business he and his dad started. They are bringing in enough money for us to get by. A few more sales and we'll be living cozy! If any of you know any business owners who need some internet marketing send them our way!!!!

I am working on finding a good job (that entails good hours, good pay and good location). I'm also helping out anywhere I need to or can. Oh my heck!! How could I forget? Gary and I are going to tax school! We're learning about taxes and it's overwhelming but fun!

Friday I got the opportunity to go to "Fantastic Friday" at the ward building in Arvada. Jeanette (Gary's mother) invited me and I'm SO glad she did! We helped do crafts and learned how to make egg rolls!!!!! It was simply AMAZING! SO FUN!

Saturday we spent the morning painting the outside of the new house!! Then we relaxed the rest of the day. Sunday we went to stake confrence, which was out in tim-buck-two- Aurora. It was great. After that we, as in I, took a nap and headed to Arvada to visit with Gary's family. We played Master Piece and had a delicious dinner!! After that we went with them to the youth fireside. The fireside was good other than the speaker did not do what he was assigned to do... he did give a great talk though!

Now for this week, I'm working on getting my Colorado driver's license! Pray that it goes well. I have to prove I'm a resident and I'm not sure how I'm going to do that... but my license expires in a couple weeks so I need to get my new one ASAP!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss you but glad you are well. Can you email me your address? Love you!

Anna said...

I love Masterpiece! Such a fun game!