I jinxed myself. I was bragging confidently last night that Ellie sleeps well through the night. I of course have to wake her up to feed her every 3 hours since she's too little to sleep through the night but she lets us sleep and even when she does wake up, she lays there so calmly. She's been perfect. She eats all day long but I have been fine with that since it results in this great nights sleep.
Last night was a whole new deal. It was similar to her first night of life. She fell asleep at 9:00. It was bit earlier than I like to go to bed but I figured the extra sleep wouldn't be a bad idea. As usual, I had to wake her up after 3 hours. She ate and I changed her. She went back to bed as usual. An hour later she woke up to eat. Another hour later, again, she woke up to eat. And again, and again and again every hour til 6:45 when Gary's alarm went off. He was so sweet and took her upstairs as he got ready for work. Knowing I was beyond tired he woke up his parents to keep her while I slept. I got to sleep for 3 full hours and it was wonderful!
Now lets just hope she sleeps better tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment