It has been a pretty average week. It's the week after Fall break so the teachers are all at work healthy and happy which puts me at home jobless. I did work Wednesday! I'm ok with that as long as next week is busy.
Wednesday was restaurant night. We went to the Seigon Cafe. It was supposedly Vietnamese food but really, its just Chinese. It was amazingly delicious food and surprisingly cheap. Our meal was $14 and fed Gary and I for dinner and lunch the next day. It was a pretty fun night! There were 7 of us this time which made it neat. Dan, Robynn, Eric, Krispen and Jess went with us. When we were finished we came back to our place and Sid brought over the X-box him, Gary and Eric played for an hour or two.
Thursday Gary had an interview at work. He is trying to get a job that is open. It's full time, salary pay plus commission and benefits. He really wants this job and I hope he gets it!!! He is such a hard worker! He has done an amazing job on the sales team and has surpassed the top salesmen in the department. He's just that AMAZING!
After he got home and ate dinner we went down to Aquatica in American Fork to buy 4 more angel fish. We now have 8 of them which puts us up at 26 fish in our tank. Yes, we are done buying fish for a while.
Now it's Friday and I'm sadly not working. I think we have plans for tonight but I'm not sure what those are....
And there you have our week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment