Monday, October 27, 2008

"There is a funny smell on the street"



On Saturday afternoon we went riding up around Alpine Loop. It's a beautiful area! You can see views of Mt. Timpinogos and surrounding mountains and Aspen groves. It was a bit cold but we were bundled up pretty well. I can't deny the fact that I love those scenic rides up into the mountains!

After the ride we came home and cleaned the fish tank. Gary and I began watching a movie but ended up up-stains watching fire men and other emergency responders try and figure out what "that smell" was. They blocked off the road at all three entrances which trapped us in. An hour of so later they figured out that someone has spilled industrial strength insecticide. They ended up just hosing it down to dilute it. Once it was finished we had already started watching Terminator 3 with Dan and Robynn and some of their friends so we just ended up staying. And that was our Saturday!!!

No comments: