10 years ago I:
1. Was 11
2. In 6th grade at Jemtegaard Middle School
3. Excited to have two one year old brothers!
4. Liked a boy named Kaden and was best friends with Kayla Doty
5. Never thought I'd be this happy in life and married to such an awesome guy!
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Vacuum
2. Make cookies
3. Make dinner
4. Pick paint off fish tank
5. Have FHE with Gary!
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Chex Mix (the bold or original flavor)
2. Fruit snacks
3. Grapes
4. Well... any fruit really
5. Crackers
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. pay off our debts (house, car, business...)
2. buy 2 new cars
3. Invest
4. Invest
5. Buy a new house!
5 places I have lived:
1. Portland Oregon
2. Washougal Washington
3. Camas Washington
4. Rexburg Idaho
5. Provo Utah
Five jobs I have had:
1. Day care assistant
2. Data Entry/ Secretary for Heaven's Best Carpet cleaning
3. Nanny and baby sitter
4. Substitute teacher in Provo UT and Washougal WA
5. Resident Assistant in Rexburg
*Now you should do the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment