Saturday Gary and I woke up, got ready and ran to the bank. We got back and Dan and Robynn had come down and set up conference on the tv. After the first session Ryan, Rachelle, Gary and I went to the pet store to buy some fish for the fish tank Gary bought me two weeks before. We bought 4 Neon Tetra's, 2 Angel fish, and 2 Albino Cory. The fish were a gift from Kent and Jeanette and like I said, the tank was from Gary.
After watching the second session of conference we went to Keith and Julie's so Rachelle could see everyone. We hung out for a while then came home. Rachelle made amazing apple crisp! We started watching a movie but I was tired and just went to bed.
Sunday was great! I woke up and Gary had got me apple crisp with ice cream and put candles on it and had everyone sing to me. That pretty much made my day! Then we watched conference!
After confrere I opened my presents from my grandparents and Tanya. They gave me two amazingly cute shirts, a necklace and a target gift card. Oh! And Rachelle gave me an awesome picture frame! Then we went to dinner at Keith and Julies which was amazing! They even made me a birthday cake! Then we went home to get ready for bed.
Monday I got a package from my family! Colton got me chocolate raspberry sticks, which are my favorite! Bayli got me a couple cooking sets and my parents got me a cute fall candle holder.
No comments:
Post a Comment