Monday, October 13, 2008

Fish Tank...

About three weeks ago Gary bought me a 10 gallon fish tank for my birthday. We decided that building up to a huge salt water tank would be our goal.

Well that only lasted, oh.... six days. We grew impatient and decided to start looking on Craigslist for a bigger tank. We found a 75 gallon for a great price and decided to just go ahead and do it now. It was seriously such a great deal!! We went and picked it up on Friday. Sid came over and helped Gary bring it down stairs and we spent about three hours setting it up and filling it with water. When we were finished we watched "The Invasion". We didn't get to bed til about 2:30!

So now we have a 4 foot long fish tank in our front room. It's amazing but now we need a few more fish so we're going to go get some tomorrow!

Oh, and I cut Gary's hair this weekend. I have never cut a guys hair before so I was a little hesitant but Gary talked me through it. I am sad to report that it is far from perfect. In fact, Dan commented on it on Sunday asking Gary "who cut your hair?" Ha ha ha... its really not that bad but you can tell that I'm still learning. I hope I do a great job next time.

No comments: