Last weekend Gary and I went to the Farmer's market down the street. It was the smallest one I have ever been too but it had the most tamale stands I've ever seen! We decided to buy one so I could try it. Not only was it amazing in my opinion but Gary thought it was pretty amazing as well. Since he served in Mexico, he knows when he is eating real Mexican. It was pretty fun.
When we got home we ran downstairs to grab the thank you cards and saw that the mail lady was already on our street. We ran up and sat in front of the mail box stamping them as fast as we could. Luckily, we did it just in time!! Now I'm working on my side's thank you cards. I got through quite a few yesterday and should be finished in the next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment